Lists of Passport Available for Release
Philippine Embassy Passport Release: Below is the list of names of applicants whose e-passports are now available for pick-up at the Consulate General beginning with the latest batch (latest date) received from DFA-Manila.
Simply CLICK on the link to check if your passport is ready for pick-up and PRESS “CONTROL F” OR “F3” TO SEARCH FOR YOUR NAME.
If your name is already listed, please proceed to the Consulate General (MABINI HALL C, C3 RELEASING SECTION.) with your OLD PASSPORT AND OFFICIAL RECEIPT to claim your new e-passport. If the applicant cannot come personally to collect the passport, authorize someone to pick-up the passport. The following are the requirements: AUTHORIZATION LETTER, OLD PASSPORT, ORIGINAL RECEIPT, AND ORIGINAL AND COPY OF VALID IDENTIFICATION CARD OF AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
- Applicants do not have to call the Consulate General to re-confirm if their passport is indeed available for pick-up. The passport is available once displayed on this page.
- Pursuant to Department Order No. 37-03, all passports unclaimed by the applicants after six (6) months from the date of issuance shall be cancelled.
- This page is immediately and regularly updated everytime a delivery of passports is made from DFA-Manila. You may check earlier release dates for your passports. Your passport may have been included in the earlier releases.
- Please wear appropriate clothes. Shorts and slippers not allowed
- No smoking within the Consulate General’s premises.
- No littering. Keep our Consulate General clean.
- Use the waiting area appropriately.
- Take advantage of the announcements, guides and directions in place. Know where you are going and the transactions you want to save time.
MORE ON TIMING:
|Sundays to Thursdays (Except Legal Holidays)|
|Passport Appointment||:||8:00am – 3:30pm (Cut-off)|
|Passport Releasing||:||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Philippine Visa||:||8:00am – 11:30am|
|Marriage||:||8:00am – 3:30pm (Cut-off Sundays to Wednesdays only)|